Here’s a snippet of what #TeamFox got up to in April.
- Our hook-up app client TapDat’s Creative Director Alice Leach talked about polyamory.
- Stylish vacuum cleaner brand Roidmi UK’s cordless S2 was reviewed by Tech Radar, scoring a fantastic 4.5 stars.
- Global audio brand Gadhouse launched the awesome sixties-inspired Brad Retro turntable and was featured in The Daily Star and Wallpaper.
- The UK’s first rotating pizza oven from our client Witt received glowing reviews in BBC Good Food, The Independent, Stuff, The Evening Standard, The Daily Mail, and T3. We also began working on an influencer campaign so watch this space.
- TVD Group announced its now majority employee owned, leading to features across the AV media and in local newspaper The Bolton News.
- Piega Switzerland‘s brand new Premium Wireless Gen2 Series launched in the UK, gaining coverage in What HiFi and Hidden Wires.
- FYNE AUDIO made its way into What HiFi’s ‘Best speakers 2023: budget to premium stereo speakers’.
- Audio brand L-Acoustics Creations announced the launch of Savant profiles for its LA2Xi and LA4X amplified controllers, following the recent introduction of Crestron and Control4 drivers.
- We immersed ourselves in all things EV with the launch of Vestel’s electric vehicle chargers that were showcased at Fully Charged Live South where we arranged interviews for journalists with key Vestel stakeholders.
Want to see your brand hit headlines for all the right reasons? Get in touch today firstname.lastname@example.org