Just like that Q1 draws to a close!
We can’t believe we’re a quarter of the way into 2023, March absolutely flew by and here’s a little bit of what #TeamFox has been getting up to.
- Our hook-up app client TapDat’s resident sexpert Alice Leach shared her favourite lubes this month, talked about sex and ageism and was featured by The Daily Star.
- Stylish vacuum cleaner brand Roidmi UK focused on reducing energy costs with the fantastic S2 vacuum, gaining coverage in The Evening Standard and IER magazine.
- We launched new client Gadhouse’s stunning Miles speaker within the UK and pitched the product to national press.
- We worked with Booksy UK’s incredible Ambassador Bridey Jo Barbers on an important mental health angle which was featured by The Mirror and Birmingham Live, with further features pending.
- Women’s Health featured the Witt Etna Fermo and we launched the Witt Etna Rotante to the UK as well as started working on an influencer campaign. Watch this space!
- TVC Technology Solutions announced its recent project with the exciting Formula 1 Arcade and was featured across the media.
- We announced Vestel’s own brand EV chargers which are set to launch later this year. We also headed to the Bett UK show to support the brand’s AV education sector, arranging on stand interviews for journalists with key Vestel stakeholders.
- With a host of exciting new Piega Switzerland products and artistic collaborations launching over the next few months, we have been busy drafting new releases and rocking the office while testing the new loudspeakers.
- FYNE AUDIO has spent a month enjoying national media coverage from the Vintage 15 launch and press event at the Bristol Hi-Fi Show.
- L-Acoustics Creations has Savant driver integration across a number of its control amplifiers, strengthening L-Acoustics Creations’ commitment to the CI sector.
Looking to give your brand a much-needed PR boost? Get in touch today firstname.lastname@example.org