- Alice McNails is a Nail Artist based in the picturesque seaside town of Eastbourne in Sussex. She has been painting nails for well over a decade, specialising in colourful pop art designs, all hand painted.
- Nails were Alice’s side hustle, while she worked in the fashion industry in London. But in early 2018 she decided to take the plunge and make it her full-time job, and with her business going from strength to strength, she has never looked back.
- Alice boasts an Instagram following of over 57.7K.
- Alice is an ambassador for salon booking app Booksy, who came to Quick Brown Fox PR in September 2021 looking to raise its brand awareness across B2B and B2C media.
- We worked closely with Alice to create pitches on current trends, seasonal nail art and style trends, and nail care tips to pitch to the B2B and B2C media.
- We arranged interviews with the media on trending topics.
- We leveraged key calendar dates such as Valentine’s Day and Christmas to feature seasonal nail art.
- Created exciting pitches like “Stranger Things nails will be the big trend this Halloween” and “Minimal manis and colour blocking set to be this season’s biggest nail trends.”
- Built strong relationships with key journalists for regular features in publications.
- Established Alice as a leading authority in the beauty industry, contributing to the overall success of Booksy’s PR.
- Reached millions of readers every month.
- Built a long-term Google search presence.