- Ground-breaking salon booking app Booksy lets you book, pay for, and manage, your next hair or beauty appointment in just ten seconds.
- Customers can access hair, beauty, and wellness treatments in their local area without any of the fuss of back-and-forth phone calls.
- Once registered and logged in, it takes just ten seconds for users to find and book a suitable, local appointment, streamlining the booking process and saving customers time and hassle.
- Booksy came to Quick Brown Fox PR in September 2021 looking to raise its brand awareness across B2B and B2C media, reaching new merchants and customers.
- We launched Booksy to the B2B and B2C media offering journalists hair and beauty review appointments at the brand’s merchants.
- Arranged interviews and thought leadership comments on hair, beauty, barbering, and business topics with key stakeholders.
- Utilised the brand’s Ambassadors as our ‘Booksy Superheroes’, pitching key consumer and business titles with thought-provoking commentary on challenges in the industry.
- Supported Booksy at trade shows and events, promoting the brand to the B2B media pre and post event.
- Promoted and supported Booksy on its 2022 city takeover tour, working with local and national media to gain traction and press coverage for the brand in the target cities.
- Organised a content creator networking event at Booksy salon, The Barber House in Birmingham, welcoming influencers from the city to try out Booksy services in-salon and promote the brand to their followers.
- Utilised the brand’s data to create exciting pitches like the ‘Top ten beauty treatments in the UK’.
- Leveraged key calendar dates like Valentine’s Day and Christmas and pitched the latest trends and designs, from hair to nails.
- Intrinsically linked QBF with the Booksy marketing team, providing social media content and community engagement, attending events and expos and being on-hand as the brand’s PR and marketing consultants.
- Worked closely with merchants to promote their offering to journalists, and in turn Booksy’s services.
- Positioned the brand as thought leaders in the industry with compelling content and insights.
- Built strong relationships with key journalists for regular features in publications.
- Secured Booksy impactful features in huge B2C publications – The Sun, The Mirror, Women’s Health, Glamour, Hello, OK, MSN, and Yahoo to name just a few, reaching millions of readers.
- Featured the brand and its Ambassadors in B2B magazines like Beauty & Hairdressing, Scratch, and Modern Barber positioning Booksy in front of potential merchants and partners.
- Got millions of eyes on the brand.
- Raised the brand’s profile across outlets in its target audience demographic.
- Built a long-term Google search presence.
- Established Booksy as a key player in the health and wellbeing industry.
“QBF put a spotlight on our company in numerous well-established B2C and B2B magazines resulting in millions of viewers reached. The agency became an important part of our team and always worked on projects closely. The team has an amazing drive and creativity. Chrissie and her team gave us a lot of great ideas in general even in topics that were outside of PR.”