- Keep Candles was founded in 2020, by British sisters Olivia and Marnie Walker on a mission to help save the planet and reduce waste produced from the hundreds of thousands of decorative and scented candles burnt every year.
- With sustainability at the core, the duo hand blend and pour 100% natural, plant-based wax into reusable, dishwasher and food safe containers which have been hand-crafted by a British potter, creating beautiful zero-waste, reusable candles with a dual purpose.
- The products are free from paraffin and synthetic oils and releases a clean burn using a mixture of coconut and rapeseed wax, cotton wicks and pure essential oils.
- Keep Candles features a stunning range of different candles, from egg cups to multi wick bowl candles, available in different colourways and scents.
- Keep Candles contacted Quick Brown Fox PR in Autumn 2021 for a three month project looking to launch the brand across B2C and B2B media, driving brand and product awareness.
- The founders also wanted to be thought-leaders in the space, commenting on sustainabilty issues related to candle production and useage.
- They also wanted to target the wedding market, with the bowl candle range perfect for tablescapes.
- Lastly, the brand wanted to raise it’s profile to increase partnership opportunities with retailers.
- We launched Keep Candles to the B2B and B2C media offering journalists interviews with founders Olivia and Marnie and product samples for reviews.
- We leveraged key calendar dates such as Christmas for product inclusion in gift guides.
- We created pitches on interior trends and gifting and pitched them to magazines and online publications in-line with the brand audience demographic.
- We created a bespoke wedding focused pitch, launching the brand into the market across B2B and B2C media.
- Established founders as thought leaders in the space by arranging interviews and comments on educating the public on product sustainability and environmental impact.
- Promoted the brand’s presence at events including pop-up stores such as Selfridges with a message to support small businesses at Christmas.
- Launched the brand to the B2B media, including interiors and hospitality titles.
- Delivered the brand’s goal, launching its range prior to Christmas gifting season and gaining relevance via association with large media titles.
- Ensured coverage told the brand story and key messaging, including the importance of shopping sustainably.