- Shida Preserved Flowers was founded in 2018 by Katherine Whitchurch after a trip to Japan ignited her passion for flower arranging. Named after the Japanese word for ‘fern’, Shida creates contemporary, luxury bouquets designed to elevate interior spaces and your mood.
- The beautiful and sustainable blooms are harvested at their peak and go through a special environmentally friendly preservation process leaving them soft and supple to the touch and giving the appearance of fresh flowers.
- Shida’s range of products is curated by the brand’s design experts and inspired by the latest fashion and interior trends before being hand-arranged by a growing team of some of the UK’s most highly skilled and regarded florists.
- Shida has worked with hundreds of businesses across hospitality, premium retail, and interior design, collaborating on unique and spectacular projects, as well as designing wedding capsule and bespoke table centrepiece collections for the modern couple. Shida also offers fully bespoke services working directly with its design team to bring its customer’s visions to life.
- Shida came to Quick Brown Fox PR in April 2022, looking to raise its brand awareness across B2B and B2C media, reaching new merchants and customers.
- We launched Shida Preserved Flowers to the B2B and B2C media by telling the brand’s story and purpose, offering journalists samples for product reviews.
- We arranged interviews and thought leadership comments from the founder and creative director on the preserved flower industry, floristry, sustainability, reducing waste, interior design trends and flower arranging for mindfulness.
- We created exciting pitches and press releases for collection launches and limited-edition pieces for occasions such as the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee.
- We leveraged key calendar dates such as Christmas for gift guide features and pitched the latest collections.
- The QBF team worked closely with B2B publications in the interior trade, hospitality trade, and retail trade on planned features to raise brand awareness.
- We targeted the wedding industry throughout wedding season with specialist pitches.
- We built strong relationships with key journalists for regular features in publications and positioning Shida experts as the go-to for any comment on the industry.
- Secured Shida Preserved Flowers national features in huge B2C publications such as Vogue, Marie Claire, Daily Star, Glamour, Elle, and HELLO Magazine, reaching millions of readers.
- Featured the brand in magazines like Rock n Roll Bride and Architectural Digest Magazine positioning Shida in front of its target industries.
- Secured 69.1 million eyes on the brand in a single month.
- Raised the brand’s profile across outlets in its target audience demographic.
- Built the brand’s long-term Google search presence.