- TapDat is the unapologetically pro-sex hook-up app, putting honesty, communication, and consent at the heart of sexual connections.
- The app promotes a sex positive global community for open minded individuals to connect and explore their sexuality, breaking down barriers and removing the stigma around casual sex.
- With a focus on safety, TapDat has implemented a range of features to protect users. The app also includes a marketplace where users can access exclusive discounts and offers with sex positive brands.
- TapDat came to Quick Brown Fox PR in 2022 looking to raise its profile across the B2C media and generate more B2B sales and partnerships. The brand wanted to increase UK downloads and had a long-term goal of becoming an internationally recognised brand.
- We launched TapDat to the B2B and B2C media as ‘The Summer’s Hottest Hook-Up App’ leveraging it’s key brand pillars – communication, honesty and consent.
- We offered journalists access to review the app with an upgraded premium subscription.
- We targeted dating app round-ups and the top Google searched related articles and contacted the relevant journalists to include TapDat.
- TapDat Co-Founder Alice Leach was pitched to national media titles as a sex expert and gave interviews and and thought leadership comments on a huge range sex and dating trends.
- We worked with Alice to create individual pitches on sex toys, kinks, pleasure, safety, health, and consent and utilised these to secure features online.
- We leveraged key calendar dates like Christmas and Valentine’s Day to create pitches around the best sexy gifts to give your partner.
- Built strong relationships with journalists for regular features in publications, including the Daily Star.
- We arranged a PR stunt, taking to the streets of London with sandwich boards to ask strangers ‘Can you find the clitoris?’. We organised the entire stunt, partnering TapDat with another sexual wellness brand, organising logistics, materials, messaging and communications. The stunt was a huge success and featured across the UK national news.
- QBF became intrinsically linked with with the TapDat team and was on-hand as the brand’s PR and marketing consultants.
- Secured TapDat national features in huge B2C publications such as Vogue, Marie Claire, Daily Star, Mashable reaching millions of readers.
- Our first published article drove so much traffic and app downloads it nearly crashed!
- Successfully organised and managed an impactful PR stunt in central London to promote the app.
- Organised podcast appearances for places like Dirty Mother Pukka.
- Got 1.5 billion eyes on the brand.
- Raised TapDat’s profile across outlets in lifestyle and wellbeing titles.
- Established TapDat’s position in the dating app industry to boost partnership buy-in.
“We have been super impressed with the expertise and level of service provided by the team. They have been the support we have so desperately needed and have been able to understand our brand quickly and think outside of the box to get us the PR exposure we require.”
– Rupert Evans, TapDat CEO