- Witt is a Danish brand with a 30-year history of developing and marketing some of the finest household products available throughout the Nordic region, UK, Ireland, and The Benelux countries.
- Specialising in unique, innovative products, Witt combined sleek Scandinavian design with authentic Italian cooking to create two exceptionally built pizza ovens and a fantastic range of pizza accessories.
- The pizza oven range joins its portfolio of premium cooking, cooling and food-prep appliances.
- Witt approached us looking to target the competitive pizza oven space, turning the heat up with its products’ impressive features and innovative design, including launching the UK’s first rotating pizza oven.
- Our plan was to utilise a comprehensive review programme to build the brand’s consumer presence. We also needed to support B2B sales sales channel growth and interest. Lastly, we needed to supplement the PR strategy with thought leadership articles and features to fully cement Witt as the number one brand in the market.
- We launched Witt to B2C and B2B media offering journalists samples for product reviews and round-up inclusions.
- We first launched the ultra-fast heating Etna Fermo followed by the brand’s hero product the UK’s first rotating pizza oven – Etna Rotante.
- The Rotante in particular caused a huge media buzz with journalists keen to receive a sample and put the product through its paces.
- We targeted pizza oven round-ups, ensuring our client was being positioned high in Google search rankings.
- The reviews came in thick and fast from huge UK national media publications hailing the products as among the best available and giving them highly sought-after awards.
- We utilised the brand’s key stakeholders and pizza experts for exclusive comments on hot foodie topics like ‘how to clean your pizza oven’ and ‘exciting dishes to cook in your pizza oven – that aren’t pizza’.
- We leveraged key calendar dates and seasonal trends such as National Cheese Pizza Day and Bank Holidays for further coverage.
- We targeted content creators to devise mouth-watering pizza imagery and videos, promoting Witt to their huge audiences across social media.
- We highlighted the Witt pizza opportunity to retailers and assisted the sales team opening new channels in garden, DIY, and homewares.
- We kept Witt retailers informed of all media and promo activity going over and above for the client to ensure the brand’s UK success.
- Secured Witt national features in huge B2C publications such as BBC Good Food, The Daily Mail, House Beautiful, T3, Women’s Health, and The Independent to name just a few, reaching millions of readers.
- The products were tested by journalists resulting in incredible five-star reviews in national publications who thoroughly put the pizza oven to the test looking at heating and cooking time, usability, taste, and important extras.
- Witt’s pizza ovens were included in round-ups and shopping guides such as GQ, The Independent, BBC Good Food, and HELLO
- Won a wealth of awards from huge national titles such as The Independent’s ‘Best Buy”, BBC Good Foods ‘Star Buy’, Expert Reviews ‘Recommended’, Good Housekeeping ‘Approved 2023’, and the T3 Platinum Award.
- Won first place for ‘Best Accessory’ at the IER Awards 2023.
- Raised the brand’s profile across outlets in its target audience demographic.
- Built a long-term Google search presence for the brand with round-ups which continue to rank highly in searches for pizza ovens.
- Supported Witt’s sales channels through Amazon and trade shows and supported with the overall marketing strategy.
- Top five big wins include:
The Independent – 55 million monthly readers
Hello – 40 million monthly readers
Women’s Health – 40 million monthly readers
Good Housekeeping – 36 million monthly readers
Daily Mail – 24 million monthly readers